The certified fishing areas are classified in 3 categories:
> ‘Découverte’ locations
: for beginners fishing for the first time who want to acquire the basics. In Midi-Pyrénées the following locations are certified ‘Découverte’:
> ‘Famille’ locations
- Les Forges de Pyrène in Montgailllard (Ariège),
- The Ruisseau de Saint-Matré in Grézels (Lot),
- The Ruisseau du Vers between Vers and Cours (Lot),
- The River Bave between Prudhomat and Loubressac (Lot).
: for recreational fishing with your family or friends. In Midi-Pyrénées the following locations are certified ‘Famille’:
> ‘Passion’ locations
- The Etang de Lers (Ariège),
- The Les Pélies site on the River Lot at Grand Vabre (Aveyron),
- The Lac de Lupiac (Gers),
- Laumel Lake at Gourdon (Lot),
- Les Auzerals Lake at Rabastens (Tarn),
- En Laure Lake at Labruguière (Tarn).
: for experienced anglers and specialists. In Midi-Pyrénées the following locations are certified ‘Passion’:
- The Lac de Galiax (Gers),
- The Lac de Samatan (Gers),
- The River Lot at Cahors,
- The River Célé at Figeac (Lot),
- The River Neste d’Aure at Lortet (Hautes Pyrénées).
A fishing licence is essential for anyone fishing at these locations. Click here to download your fishing licence